Wednesday 5 October 2016

IPhone 7 problems.

IPhone disadvantages.
IPhone is running the floor that I have said before. I am here to tell you that what kind of troubles you will be facing if you buy a $1200 IPhone 7 or 7 plus. Let me say disadvantages because trouble is more negative otherwise Apple will mind what I am going to say. As that being said let’s hit the Apple ****.
Apple has a great price and that is the biggest case for which people buy more android devices than IPhones and other apple devices. If I buy an IPhone7 plus (which I will not do) I will have the same features (not including 3d touch) in Huawei P9 that I can buy twice with the same money. I know if someone hates anything because of its price than this jealousy but wanted people to be jealous.
Apple is still hungry for money that is why they removed headphone that I have discussed before. If you haven’t checked it out then go and check and smash the share button that if could make it to 90 views. Each view is appreciated.
The next thing is ………… JJ.
Sorry guys, the screen resolution should be at top if think the same thing let me know in the comments. The thing is that apple is still is still standing at 750p and that is too less. Apple please grows up only your greed’s have grown up. If I put a $200 smartphone and any $1200 IPhone the $200 smartphone has much better, sharper, vibrant and more colorful screen (Apple is using the most colorful screen in IPhone 7 ).
IPhone 7 is with the major thing called the hiss gate. I have discussed that before I won’t in this one. If you wanna know go and find the previous blog and hit the following button so hard that your smartphone screen breaks.
IPhone 7 is a major blender Apple shouldn’t have done that it is marketing so hard that is not letting their users grow.IPhone 7 is with the powerful 1750 mah battery according to Apple but that power even doesn’t works for more than 5-6 hours of on screen time that is so small for me that is the major reason that is why I hate Apple. Even Samsung flagship S7 has 300 mah battery that is double than IPhone 7 and it was released with the 6s of IPhone.
Friends instead of buying new IPhone 7 go and buy two LG V20 and throw one in the garbage for relaxation.

Smartphone consultancy will be going on https://www.facebook.com/Shrimppublishers/

No comments:

Post a Comment